Are you interested in signing up for Pathways to Family Peace?
If you are interested in signing up for Pathways to Family Peace complete the following:
1) Click on the client form box below, fill out the entire questionnaire, and then click on submit
2) Wait for a staff member to contact you via e-mail about an intake assessment appointment
3) Pay the intake fee of $25.00 by clicking here
4) Complete intake assessment with a staff member
5) Be assigned a group day and time
In order to schedule an intake for the Pathways to Family Peace program, we must receive the referral form below from the referral agency who referred you (i.e. probation) and then you as the client must fill out the client form on the link above.
Are you a probation agent or from another referral agency looking to refer a client?
If you are a probation officer, therapist, social worker or any other agency representative wanting to refer someone to the program, please fill out the referral form above. This is the referral form to be used ONLY by referral agencies.